Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Highlights of my week



Gosh, it's been a super busy few weeks.  I've been working on getting my business cards together to order.  I decided to arrange some of my niftier vintage pieces together and do a photo shoot that would promote the vintage rental aspect of my party planning business.   My daughter helped me with with the formatting using picmonkey, paint & Vistaprint.  Lots of kinks to work out and fiddle with!


I decided not to use this photo for my business card but it will be good to use as an inventory photo.  My next step is posting photos of all the inventory available for rent.


All the daffodils are just about finished blooming now but that just means more pretty things are blooming in my garden.  I miss them though!



I took this photo of my bookcase showcasing all my travel books I've collected.  Paris & San Francisco are definitely on my Dream vacation destinations.

 Emily & I hit the Starbucks after her orthodontist appointment so she could get a huge frappucino.  The iciness helps with the pain of getting her teeth adjusted.  She picked Java chip.  I thought she looked cute!
And the best news is...drums, please!  She might get her braces off in June!!!
Do you like my collage of Easter candies?  
The new Peep flavors were fun & yummy, but my all time fav Easter splurge is the white chocolate rabbit!  
I especially Love getting one after the holiday for half off!!
So what is your favorite holiday splurge?


Happy Easter!

xo
Michelle





2 comments:

  1. The vintage pieces for party rentals is such a fantastic idea! They are beautiful pieces too. We don't really get the peeps over here, and if we do never in brilliant flavours like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm hoping it will be a fun way to earn a living. I know a lot of people like vintage stuff, it's always popular and adding some vintage pieces to a party, photo shoot or whatnot can make it all that more interesting! Too bad about the peeps, though... they were so good we ate them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a Bunch for reading my blog and taking the time to write me.
I welcome your thoughts, comments, questions & encouragement. I absolutely Love reading them and will answer back swiftly. I'm new to blogging and Need some followers!
Hugs,
Michelle

"I exist as I am, that is enough" ~ Walt Whitman.